Director of Administration and Finance
NCBA CLUSA is recruiting a Director of Administration and Finance for an anticipated USAID-funded opportunity in Guatemala. The potential opportunity will focus on food security, nutrition, agriculture, and economic development.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Director of Administration and Finance will be responsible for managing accounting, finance and personnel functions ensuring compliance with NCBA CLUSA financial management policies, United States Government policies, regulations and procedures, and other applicable regulations. Provides supervision and guidance to project accounting staff. This position ensures that project financing and administration are carried out in accordance with the contract and with NCBA CLUSA’s international program management standards. The position is responsible for the management of the accounting and finance functions and their related entities and the administration of the awarding of government grants for the project.
This will be a full-time position and will be based in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related areas; Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional with 10 years of experience in financial administration of donor programs.
- Knowledge of US federal regulations (22 CRF 226) of the standard provisions and of A-133.
- Requires working knowledge of administrative, financial and contractual management of international development programs and the application of the rules and regulations of the United States government that govern the financing of development cooperation.
- Fluency in English and Spanish are required.
To be considered applicants shall forward the following documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of the application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format