From May 12-14, join Fairtrade farmers, workers and supporters for the World Fairtrade Challenge. Treat your colleagues, friends or customers to Fairtrade products like bananas, coffee or chocolate, register your party here and contribute to the biggest Fairtrade celebration the world’s ever seen!
Any Fairtrade product consumed between May 12 and 14 counts as a Fairtrade celebration. It could be at home with friends and family, at work with colleagues, in your school or university or a picnic in the park.
Here’s how you can join more than 1 million individuals and organizations worldwide who have already registered:
- Log on at www.fairtradechallenge.org
- Register your Fairtrade celebration on the map
- Invite as many people as you can
- Treat the people you care about to Fairtrade products
- Start the party and join the biggest Fairtrade celebration ever!
- Use #fairtradechallenge to share your celebration on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and check out celebrations organized by other Fairtrade supporters
Fairtrade changes the way trade works through better prices, decent working conditions and a fairer deal for farmers and workers in developing countries. Fairtrade makes sure companies pay a fairer price for crops farmers grow, plus an extra sum of money – the Fairtrade Premium – for farmers and workers to invest in their businesses or communities. More than 1.6 million farmers and workers are part of the Fairtrade system in 75 different countries.
Fairtrade America is a member of NCBA CLUSA.