This year’s pre-conference highlights include:
- Co-op Management and Leadership Training
- Caregiver Special Topics Training
- Homecare Basics/Start-up Intensive
Main conference topics include:
- National Homecare Cooperative Status & Outlook
- Defining the Cooperative Difference and the Cooperative Advantage in Homeware
- Caregiver Recruitment and Retention
- Revenue Diversification Strategies for Homecare Cooperatives
- Homecare Growth and Financing
Full-conference registration costs $250 and includes the pre-conference programming. Click here to register for this event! You can also book your hotel at the Courtyard Dulles Town Center online or call the hotel at (800) 369-3902 and reference the Cooperative Development Foundation Room Block Nov2018 to lock in the group discounted rate of $129 per night. Be sure to reserve your room by October 19, 2018.
Scholarships for registration, travel and lodging stipends are available for qualifying homecare cooperative members. The application deadline is September 21, 2018, and applications are limited to three per homecare cooperative. Apply for a scholarship here.
The Cooperative Development Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation headquartered in Washington, DC. CDF’s mission is to promote community, economic and social development through cooperative enterprises.