About NCBA CLUSA
For over 60 years, the National Cooperative Business Association CLUSA International (NCBA CLUSA) has contributed to high-impact international development projects in more than 85 countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Grounded in the seven cooperative principles, NCBA CLUSA’s international development work seeks to alleviate poverty through social and economic empowerment. NCBA CLUSA’s work focuses on building resilient communities, creating economic opportunities, and strengthening cooperatives and producer organizations.
Our community-led development approach empowers communities to identify, promote, and manage sustainable, locally generated solutions.
Join Our Team in Reshaping the Sahel Region on USAID Sahel Regional Resilience Activity
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact in the Sahel region? The Sahel Regional Resilience Activity is a transformative initiative set to strengthen the resilience of communities in Burkina Faso, Chad, The Gambia, and Mauritania. We’re seeking passionate and qualified experts to contribute to expanding resilience and fostering the ability of individuals, households, and communities to overcome persistent challenges.
About the Project: This five-year endeavor aims to bolster the resilience of Sahel communities, enhancing their capacity to withstand shocks and adversities. By reinforcing support systems, cultivating individual capacities, and addressing the fundamental economic and political factors that make communities susceptible to extremist organizations, this project will create lasting positive change.
Available Positions: NCBA CLUSA is now accepting applications for a range of positions crucial to the success of this endeavor:
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Director for Administration and Finance (DAF)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director
- Technical Specialists in the following domains:
- Gender and Social Inclusion
- Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- Food Security
- Market Systems Development
- Financial Inclusion and Access to Finance
- Risk Management and Resilience
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Social and Behavior Change (SBC)
Minimum Qualifications: We’re seeking individuals who embody dedication and expertise to make a difference. The following qualifications are essential:
- A Bachelor’s degree in international development, economics, agriculture/agribusiness, community development, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant technical area.
- Previous involvement in US Government-funded programs (USAID, USDA) is advantageous.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and engage various audiences.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and French.
Why Join Us: By joining the Sahel Regional Resilience Activity team, you’ll be part of a forward-looking initiative that strives to create sustainable positive change. You’ll work alongside dedicated professionals in a collaborative environment where your expertise will directly contribute to reshaping the Sahel region’s future.
Application Process: If you’re ready to contribute your skills to this transformative project, we invite you to forward a Cover Letter and CV (preferably in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Regional Resilience Activity_[Position name]”.
Help us create resilience, empower communities, and foster lasting change.
Please note that these positions are contract roles pending award from USAID.
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON “APPLY NOW”.Apply now