Deputy Chief of Party
NCBA CLUSA is recruiting a Deputy Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded opportunity in Guatemala. The potential opportunity will focus on food security, nutrition, agriculture, and economic development.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) will support the Chief of Party (COP) in all aspects related to the implementation of the Project, including preparation of key documents, work plans, action plans, budgets and others. S/ he will formulate the operational vision and will manage technical activities. S/He will promote the improvement of nutrition and food security through diversified agriculture as well as the creation of new and enhanced economic activities in various value chains.
This will be a full-time position and will be based in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Master’s degree in international development, business administration, agricultural economics, or other related field.
- Professional with 8 years of developing and implementing food security, agriculture, and economic development programs, preferably oriented towards nutrition.
- Supervisory experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience supervising and working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Requires knowledge of USAID funding policies.
- Fluency in English and Spanish are required.
To be considered applicants shall forward the following documents in English to email@example.com as part of the application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format