Technical Writing Consultant
STATEMENT OF WORK FOR CONSULTANT TECHNICAL WRITER – COLOMBIA FINANCE OPPORTUNITY
Place of assignment: Remote
Level of effort: up to 25 days from December 6, 2021 – March 30, 2021
Scope of Work: The consultant will support NCBA CLUSA’s bid preparation as a lead writer for the USAID Equitable and Resilient Finance (ERF) request for proposal (RFP).
• The consultant will participate in the proposal development process as a lead writer, integrating elements from the solicitation to support the completion of proposal within the indicated timeframe and proposal development calendars developed by NCBA CLUSA.
• The consultant will work closely with the proposal technical lead, proposal manager and czar, as well as other team members to ensure the design reflects NCBA CLUSA’s capture plan and problem solution workshops held with partners.
• The consultant will prepare a pre-RFP “pink” draft based on information available from the USAID request for information (RFI) and existing capture materials; building on the NCBA CLUSA-developed “blue” draft and results framework.
• The pink draft will include the context statement, conceptual framework, technical approach, and description of activities, and will incorporate NCBA CLUSA-developed draft management and draft M&E plans.
• The consultant will prepare a revised/post-RFP “pink” draft within 8 working days following the release of the RFP, that is aligned with the RFP description of objectives.
• The consultant will participate in the internal review meeting of the post-RFP pink draft, and then produce a red draft.
• The consultant will participate in the internal review meeting of the post-RFP red draft, and then produce a gold draft.
• The consultant will also provide any useful technical guidance and recommendations that will help improve the quality of the final technical proposal (White Glove).
To see the Deliverables and the Timeline and desired qualifications click this here.Apply now