Young professionals and post-secondary students interested in being part of this year’s Cooperative Leaders and Scholars Institute (CLSI) cohort at the 2020 Cooperative IMPACT Conference have less than a month to apply.
The Cooperative Leaders and Scholars Institute is your opportunity to develop and engage employees, board members and post-secondary students with participation in a national cooperative conference and exposure to co-op industry and thought leaders, policymakers and other key stakeholders.
All participants of CLSI receive the following opportunities free of charge:
- Attend the 2020 Cooperative IMPACT Conference from October 5-9
- Participate in an exclusive orientation and wrap-up event
- Attend the virtual Cooperative Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony
- Participate in the virtual Co-op 5K
- Attend this year’s pre-conference course from Saint Mary’s University, “Excellence in Member-Centric Governance and Management”
CLSI participation is open to:
- Young professionals (ages 18-35) beginning their career in cooperatives, credit unions or mutual insurance
- Post-secondary students of any age with an interest in co-ops, credit unions or mutual insurance
Interested applicants should email Greg Irving at email@example.com by Monday, September 21.
Your organization can help CLSI continue to flourish by sponsoring a young leader. You may either name the individual attendee(s) you wish to sponsor or sponsor an additional spot open to those applying to our scholarship program, above. Requests to provide a CLSI scholarship should also be emailed to Greg Irving at firstname.lastname@example.org.