FIVE REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Co-op Representation Membership with NCBA CLUSA places your voice at the center of our work to educate lawmakers on cooperative economic impact and influence favorable federal policy.
- News and Analysis Our weekly newsletter keeps you up-to-date on the latest co-op news, events and features; our quarterly Cooperative Business Journal cultivates the best work of thought leaders and opinion makers in the cooperative space.
- Education and Learning Members enjoy substantial discounts on our annual Co-op IMPACT Conference, the only national cross-sector event for co-op developers, business executives, financers, policymakers, legal professionals and thought leaders.
- Marketing and Networking Our events present unique opportunities to highlight your brand and build your network. Reach a new audience of cooperative organizations looking for the critical business services and educational resources you provide.
- Volunteer Opportunities Membership with NCBA CLUSA connects you to our global cooperative network and comes with opportunities to make a lasting impact on communities around the world.