NCBA CLUSA’s Prepare for IMPACT pre-conference webinars are designed to prepare attendees for discussions at NCBA CLUSA’s 2017 Cooperative IMPACT Conference in October. There’s still time to register for this week’s webinar, “Storytelling, Asset Development and Campaign Design,” featuring marketing and PR firm Finn Partners.
Part of our Prepare for IMPACT Membership Engagement Webinar Series, this learning event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 1 – 2 p.m.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the largest independent PR firms in the world. With a focus on helping its clients make a real difference and expertise ranging from traditional media relations to cutting edge digital and creative, Finn Partners is uniquely positioned to meet the challenges of an ever-shifting media landscape.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn the mechanics of storytelling—from appraisal to copy
- Review the do’s and don’ts of the asset development process
- Examine best practices of designing a marketing and PR campaign that brings together various channels
- Explore case studies of successful implementation of co-op identity
- Have an opportunity for extensive Q&A