Leading up to the 2017 Co-op IMPACT Conference in October, NCBA CLUSA is hosting an exclusive webinar series exploring key issues that currently shape the economic impact of cooperatives nationwide.
Called “Prepare for IMPACT,” the series begins Tuesday, April 18, from 2-3 p.m. EDT, and features NCBA CLUSA’s Executive Vice President of Programs Doug O’Brien and Vice President of Advocacy Alan Knapp.
Expect a discussion of current cooperative priorities on Capitol Hill, including the Congressional Cooperative Business Caucus and the Interagency Working Group on Cooperative Development. You’ll learn how these groups are advocating for cooperative issues and awareness at the federal level.
During “Prepare for IMPACT: Co-op Advocacy Updates,” you’ll also:
• Hear more about the Co-op IMPACT Conference
• Preview the Council of Cooperative Economists
• Learn how to effectively engage with local and federal government officials
• Negotiate cooperative issues under the Trump Administration
• Preview upcoming Prepare for IMPACT webinars
Register now and be part of this pivotal conversation!