NCBA CLUSA president and CEO Doug O’Brien will be speaking at the 2021 Reservation Economic Summit (RES) in Las Vegas, Nevada taking place July 19-21, 2021. RES is a multifaceted event from the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) featuring unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of Congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s, on a national platform.
Doug O’Brien will be presenting on Tuesday, July 20 at 1:10 pm during General Session Remarks. The theme of the day will be “Economic Resiliency” where O’Brien will be highlighting the impact of agricultural cooperatives.
RES 2021 is “the Summit” to attend for those looking for high caliber networking, teaming opportunities, business development sessions, centered around building bridges of opportunity with and for the American Indian Enterprise.
RES 2021 features:
- 4,000+ Attendees from across the U.S. & Canada
- 100+ Training, Academic Bootcamps, and Business Development Sessions
- 30+ Artisan Booths represented at the Most Diverse Indian Artisan Market
- Largest Native American Business Trade Show – 200+ Trade Show & Artisan Market Exhibits
- Meet with Fortune 500 Companies in the Buy Native Procurement Matchmaking Expo