In this unique event, leaders from the U.S. observance of the International Year of Cooperatives (IYC) will share tips on accessing proven resources and engaging with media and policymakers.
Join with NCBA moderator Eric DeLuca as he leads an all-star panel of co-op executive presenters, including Mark Wolff, Credit Union National Association; Brian Donovan, University of Texas Inter-Cooperative Council, Inc.; Kevin Edberg, Cooperative Development Services; Emily M Lippold Cheney, North American Students of Cooperation; and Brian Van Slyke, The Toolbox for Education and Social Action, where participants will:
- Learn about various U.S. initiatives and how to get involved
- Hear from industry thought leaders about the value of IYC to your co-op and the cooperative movement
- Gain tips on how to increase awareness for your IYC initiatives and spur engagement with key stakeholders
- Discuss easy-to-implement actions you can take in your local area to celebrate co-ops today and cultivate the cooperative economy of tomorrow
Who Should Participate
- NCBA members interested in learning about IYC