The committee members shaping the 2015 Consumer Cooperative Management Association (CCMA) Conference represent a broad spectrum of organizations, each committed to advancing the food co-op sector through a national conversation about its future.
NCBA CLUSA is providing the support and infrastructure needed to ensure the continued success and enhancement of the conference, working with the CCMA Planning Committee to create an outstanding conference experience for participants.
The committee was convened in Fall 2014, and includes the following members:
• Ben Kuzma, General Manager, Boise Food Co-op (Boise, Idaho)
• Anya Firszt, General Manager, Willy Street Co-op (Middleton, Wisconsin)
• Gail Graham, General Manager, Mississippi Market (St. Paul, Minnesota)
• Dan Arnett, General Manager, Central Co-op (Seattle, Washington)
• Terry Bowling, General Manager, La Montanita (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
• Kay Litten, President, Consumer Co-op Society (Hanover, Hew Hampshire)
• Erbin Crowell, Treasurer, NCBA CLUSA Board of Directors (Washington, D.C.)
• Michelle Schry, Board Member, NCBA CLUSA Board of Directors
• C. E. Pugh, Director, National Co-op Grocers Development Cooperative (Iowa City, Iowa)
• Stuart Reid, Executive Director, Food Co-op Initiative (nationwide)
• Ann Fedorchak, Director of Co-op and Community Development, National Cooperative Bank (Arlington, Virginia)
• R. L. Condra, Vice President for Advocacy and Government Programs, National Cooperative Bank
• Michael Novak, Senior Vice President, National Cooperative Bank
• Mark Goehring, Team Leader, Cooperative Board Leadership Development program, CDS Consulting Co-op (Brattleboro, Vermont)
• Marilyn Scholl, Manager, CDS Consulting Co-op (Putney, Vermont)
• Suzanne Carter, Consultant (Portland, Oregon)
The CCMA Conference Planning Committee met in Boise, Idaho in December to begin framing the program content. The next meeting is planned for later this month.
Do you have ideas or comments you would like the committee to consider? Send them in an email to email@example.com.
Look for developing details about the conference at www.ccma.coop.