NCBA CLUSA’s Prepare for IMPACT pre-conference webinars are designed to prepare attendees for discussions at NCBA CLUSA’s 2017 Cooperative IMPACT Conference in October. There’s still time to register for this week’s webinar, “Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Co-ops,” featuring The Veterinary Cooperative, America’s largest purchasing cooperative in the veterinary industry.
Part of our Prepare for IMPACT Membership Engagement Webinar Series, this learning event is scheduled for Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 1 – 2 p.m.
Since its inception in 2012, The Veterinary Cooperative (TVC) has seen membership rapidly grow to include more than 2,000 independent veterinary hospitals around the U.S. Our panelist for this webinar, Vice President of Member Experience Allison Morris, has been leading that strategy since day one.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Review best practices for creating a membership outreach strategy
- Learn more about the initiatives that TVC has used to grow membership so quickly
- Get an inside view of the database TVC uses to manage its members and how it might be useful to your co-op
- Explore the organization’s philosophy and why it’s important when recruiting new members and retaining current ones
- Have an opportunity for extensive Q&A