NCBA CLUSA is seeking a Manager of Membership and Sponsorship! In collaboration with the Vice President of Cooperative Relations, the Manager of Membership and Sponsorship is responsible for marketing NCBA CLUSA membership and sponsorship opportunities, and will ensure the success of NCBA CLUSA’s membership and sponsorship strategies.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following aspects of membership and sponsorships; opportunity identification, recruitment, retention and financial management. The person in this position will work with the Vice President of Cooperative Relations on strategies to achieve revenue targets.
This position provides the opportunity to combine creativity and innovation in outreach and member services utilizing robust database management and analytics.
Essential Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for meeting membership revenue targets established by the VP of Cooperative Relations in collaboration with the President and CEO.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on membership and sponsorship opportunities, and as the point of contact on all membership or sponsorship issues.
- Works with the Communication Team to manage the logistics, communications and/or marketing materials related to individualized sponsorship proposals, membership reports, satisfaction surveys or other client-specific collateral.
- Conducts prospecting research on potential members and sponsors and works with the VP of Cooperative Relations on establishing new strategies in growing membership and sponsorship revenue.
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with current members/sponsors and fosters new relationships with prospective members and sponsors through site visits and NCBA CLUSA-sponsored events and campaigns.
- Accurately maintains the membership database and information on sponsor engagement, providing weekly status reports on all engagement activities and efforts.